First, with regards to end-user visualizations:
- NetCharts Pro charts can be configured by the application developers to match the styling of the embedding application (with no watermarking);
- NetCharts Server applications are completely controlled by the developer using NetCharts Designer, and can be configured to match any style and look requirements (with no watermarking);
- The NetCharts Performance Dashboards interface can be white-labeled.
Second, custom features can be implemented for all NetCharts solutions. Some customizations that can be implemented by users include:
- NetCharts Server Process Modules implemented by a developer using NetCharts Server (examples and API documentation available online);
- Default styling and options for the default charts in NetCharts Performance Dashboards;
- And the code automatically produced by NetCharts Designer can be overridden or modified (examples and API documentation available online).
More extensive customizations such as expanded integration with authentication solutions, UI extensions, new data source wizards, etc. can be implemented by the NetCharts Professional Services team.