GroupMap is an award winning tool that is used for the following:
* Group brainstorming, planning and decision making
* Improving meeting productivity and efficiency
* Facilitating workshops and planning days
* Getting audience engagement and participation
* Training and delivery with student collaboration
GroupMap lets you create your own customisable templates to capture what people think. There are over 50 industry templates, but you can also design your own and the company can develop further maps according to your needs.
Using GroupMap means you save on time from manual collation, helps to focus and engage people and helps them think better together.
GroupMap was a finalist at OzApps, WAITTA and iAwards and is used by educational institutions, government and organisations with collaborative or distributed work teams in addition to individual facilitators and consultants.
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
- United States