The MENA region is one of the fastest growing markets for the cinema industry. With rapid population growth and urbanization, regional focus on continued development across leisure sectors and opening of Saudi Arabia as a new market, the industry is witnessing tremendous growth and evolution. Additionally, cinema goers in many markets in the MENA region demand the best movie experience, stimulating renovation and innovation across existing facilities and opening of new and exciting new ones to meet their needs.
The MENA Cinema Forum will bring together the entire spectrum of stakeholders involved within the cinema sector including but not limited to local and international governments, investment companies, mall owners, cinema operators and exhibitors, suppliers and industry leaders, to address the growing requirements of the cinema market within the region.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
• Regional plans and operational frameworks in new markets including KSA
• Planning and development of successful cinema outlets across the region
• Best available material and technologies for building modern cinemas
• Content development for the cinema market
• Revenue management and increasing profitability of cinema operations
For registration: [email protected]