In every business, finding new innovative ways to get things efficiently and effectively done is always a great investment, let alone when it gets an opportunity to cut costs. Marketing automation do the exact same things to your marketing. Wouldn’t it feel great to just sit back one day and get your marketing system work a whole lot better without you paying too much? Actually yes! And that is through marketing automation tools.
If you have a small business and you are on the look for new ways to boost your current marketing system but does not have a lot more money spared, then, marketing automation is the answer to your issues. If in doubt, read through the end of this article to know what is marketing automation tool all about and how is it going to help you save time and make more profit.
How Does Marketing Automation Help Save Time?
In all honesty, marketers and business owners don’t have all day to do only one portion of the overall corporate activity. Most of the time, finding means to do various important tasks at once is what most marketers are after. This is where the importance of marketing automation tools takes place; it helps you save time and enables you to make the most of it. Here are some of the reasons why marketing automation helps you save time:
- Make Personalized Emails in Less Time – marketing automation enables you to create email marketing campaigns with personal touches easier and quicker. Because of the email list segmentation feature of the software, you will be able to easily create email campaigns that are highly relevant to each recipient. You get the benefit of reaching audiences in a more personalized way in lesser time and effort.
- Create Multiple Contents at a Time – marketing automation allows you to create multiple marketing campaigns at a time and lets you set them for schedule to be published. This allows you to save much time and do other important stuff and be more consistent in campaign promotion schedules.
- Automated Lead Management – lead follow ups is often forgotten because marketing teams are too busy doing other routine and repetitive (but important) tasks. Marketing automation app can solve this concern. It helps you automate the process of sending follow up emails to leads and gives you the assurance that no single prospecting lead is being overlooked.
- Schedule Social Media Marketing – most marketers know the importance of promoting campaigns through Social Media. However, not everybody has the time to do it consistently. One of the great benefits of marketing automation tools is it can help you automate the process of promoting campaigns through Social Media; you therefore need not to worry about allocating much time to do it.
- Lesser conversion time – marketers all aim for their prospecting leads to be converted as customers. Little did many know marketing automation can actually help them reduce lead conversion time; through lead segmentation and scoring, marketers are able to send follow up email campaigns that are relevant and interesting for the segmented leads, thus, pulling them closer to purchasing.
Those are some of the many ways marketing automation can help you save time and be more efficient in your marketing strategies. One key to make the most of your marketing time is to utilize marketing automation tools as it is created to help marketers elevate their marketing system and make them do less but earn more.
Can It Really Help Make More Money?
Practically speaking, every business owner and marketer aims in making money out of their business; the more the better. Nowadays, tons of innovations have been developed in order to make marketers do a more effective job and earn more profit. One of these innovations is marketing automation software. If you are after earning more, why use marketing automation tools? Here’s why.
- Reduced Employment Cost – good thing about marketing automation is that a job manually done by a marketing team can now be done by a single person through the software. Therefore giving you the benefit of reducing the budget for staffing costs. Staffing cost does not only mean salary, it also consist of many different miscellaneous such as office equipments for every staff, a bigger office space and more which actually tantamount to a big portion of your overall budget plan.
- Highly-targeted Marketing Campaigns – through using marketing automation tools you get to promote your brand on highly-targeted individuals who shares interests and preferences relevant to what your business offers. But that’s not everything, in fact through marketing automation; you get to promote campaigns for free. Once invested in marketing automation tool for small business or even big, you get to promote campaigns with no limits and free of charge.
- On-the-Go Customer Chat Support – customer support is important if you are after building and keeping a strong bond among your clients. However, having a separate team to do the job of customer support would require you quite a fair amount of money. Good thing is a list of marketing automation tools online allows users to provide customer support via chat, thus, sparing you from the need of looking for people fit for the job of customer support and the allocation employment budget.
Marketing automation allows you to save and earn more money indeed. If used the right way, marketing automation can elevate your current marketing system and bring more desirable outcomes. It is important to remember that even if you choose the best marketing automation tool, if you are not using it properly; achieving all the enticing benefits is a pie in the sky.
How to Choose the Software?
Before buying the software for your marketing needs, it is essential to remember that not every marketing automation platform is made for the same type of venture. Many vendors make software for a certain kind of business; some makes one for multiple business types. It is ideal to look for reviews of marketing automation tools to see what fits your needs best. To help you with that, here are some benchmarks to choosing the right software.
- Software That Fits Your Budget – it is bloody obvious that before every purchase you do, regardless of what product or service it is, is to first consider what you have. Same goes through marketing automation, before choosing to buy one, it is important you look for the ones that fit your budget. This will ensure that you are investing in the tool without it being a burden.
- Easy To Use – if you are a marketer and has little to no knowledge about technology, choosing a user-friendly tool is something to go for. Many marketers make the mistake of choosing software that is too complex for them and instead of the tool helping them; it eventually becomes a pain in the neck leaving the automation approach pointless.
- Includes the Tools You Need – the purpose why you will purchase a marketing automation system is to help you do marketing tasks a lot easier. You need to make sure it has tools that will help you automate certain tasks. Choose the one’s suited for the type of business you have. As this can be a little difficult, it is recommended that you do research first and look up a few reviews of marketing automation tools
- Provides Customer Support – as inevitable instances may come where you can possibly meet some trouble with the software, it is ideal you choose the one that commits to providing timely customer support. It can be in a form of phone call, email or chat, either way is fine for as long as it is in a timely manner. Other vendors do provide support but requires customers the agony of having to wait; you need to avoid that kind of vendor.
- Sets a Straightforward Price – tons of marketing automation vendors nowadays trick people by giving an eye-catchy software price but later on requires customers to pay fees in order to avail other features. If you invest in one of those you will soon be disappointed as you will have to do some budget adjustments. Only choose software that sets a price and commits to not have any hidden fee.
Those are some of the things you need to look for in a marketing automation tool for your business. There are still other things to consider but at least include these ones as they can potentially give a massive importance on the software you choose. You can of course set your own criteria to assure yourself that you only get to choose the best marketing automation software. As a marketer, you need to remember that choosing the right software is like choosing shoes to wear, if it does not fit your feet then it will never be.
So there you have it! Marketing automation if utilized the right way could give you so many benefits. You need to be aware that the tool doesn’t do the entire job as it is only a tool to make things a lot easier for you. Moreover, now that you’ve got a bit of a rough idea on how marketing automation levels up your marketing system, you are now ready to dig in to the automatic way.
Latest posts by Trevor Price (see all)
- Why Document Management Software Is a Must for Every Company - January 13, 2017
- What Are the Best Scheduling Software for Your Specific Needs - January 12, 2017
- What Are the Top Features of Membership Management Software - January 10, 2017