Everybody that uses the world wide web for their businesses are there with the purpose of seeking ways to improve their online visibility so as to be effective with their marketing efforts, and reach as many potential customers as possible.
Online visibility will have a positive influence over the brand you are building, and at the same time, widen your audience by reaching to almost all platforms that they are using nowadays. Online visibility also boosts your website’s organic traffic, which signifies interest with your services. The world wide web is also a powerful market platform which is a complete marketplace itself – from being the venue for marketing and advertising, to enabling direct transactions to take place between a customer and a local business. It also strengthens B2B and B2C relationships for a complete experience.
Ways to Improve Online Visibility
Online visibility is achieved if one will be up in the higher web page rankings. So, how does one drive traffic, go up the web search results, and achieve that web presence in order to generate leads, and ultimately, sales?
- A well-built technical web structure
Your web site’s technical web structure resembles as its foundation, which should be robust enough to withstand any changes in the algorithms used in the internet, particularly in search engines. Here are some guidelines in order to maintain the sturdiness of your web site structure:
- Make sure that your website’s pages are easily navigable.
- Do not overstuff your website’s pages with links.
- Be careful how you use nofollow tags. You might be blocking important links altogether.
- Strengthen the programming of your sitemap.xml and robots.txt. Schema markup is also an important element that can increase your website’s chances of standing up in the SERP.
- Make your website faster to load, about 2 seconds or faster. Less than this, Google will start deducting some points off your rankings.
- Make sure that your website is responsive, even in a mobile platform.
- Content performance
Content performance covers both the quantity and quality of your website’s content. Both aspects are being weighed accordingly, and everybody always has a room for improvement. Search engines are gauging your website’s performance through the following elements:
- Consistency and frequency of your publication or content supply.
- How well your website creates content that is engaging, timely and targeted.
- The depth and quality of your website content based on its information conveyed, if it is creative, engaging or entertaining at the same time.
- The strength of your website promotion and influence by instilling consistently interesting articles that readers can be engaged with. It should also make use of popular communication channels like the social media and mobile applications.
- Nurturing your email and social media marketing.
- Backlink profile
Link building is an important backend technique in improving your online visibility and SEO. This is one of the stronghold of both general SEO and local SEO services. Links serve as credibility points, which levels up your web page ranking.
A backlink profile should follow these guidelines in order to be effective in building your local SEO profile:
- Your backlinks should point out as much as possible to authority and influential websites which can build up your backlink profile even more.
- Your backlinks should point out to quality and legitimate content, which can greatly affect the credibility of your business itself.
- Your website’s content must have utmost relevance to the industry, it is operating on. Keywords must also align with this degree of relevance, so that its positive effect is significantly maximized.
- Ensure appropriate number of mentions of your keywords, and should be consistent with its presence all throughout your website.
- The orientation of links should point out directly into your URL to emphasize the nature of your business.
Why You Should Invest in Local SEO Services?
Since that local SEO strategies are still effective in modern digital marketing, it is still worthwhile to invest in newer approaches. Here are logical reasons why you should still consider investing inmodern local SEO techniques:
- It is still effective
According to Regalix’s State of B2B Marketing in 2015, 96% of marketers use an inbound strategy called search engine marketing in order to provide valuable and informational content to its clients. As long as one is focused on providing a customer-centric user experience that is optimized according the algorithms of search engines, there is no way that it won’t drive traffic and high page ranking to your website naturally.
- The effectiveness of SEO is sustained and future proof
The opportunities and potential that abound the digital technology and online marketing are promising and continues to flourish. Also, according to a white paper released by CISCO about its Visual Networking Index, they expect that IP traffic will have an average growth of 22% annually between the years 2015 and 2020. They actually estimated that the global traffic in 2016 will reach zettabyte (1000 exabytes). As internet data continue to grow, plus an increasing number of internet users, especially with the proliferation of mobile devices, the more that businesses are seeing the value of their own presence in the world wide web.
- It has a fairly good ROI
While there are no standards that can be followed when measuring ROI in SEO, the potential here shouldn’t be disregarded. The fact that businesses are expanding to digital all over the world is because they realize a fair amount of ROI with their previous SEO efforts.
According to an article mentioned in Forbes website, investing in SEO is like investing on stocks. You invest on the right keywords and you watch it grow, or even plummet. It takes time before one realizes the ROI for SEO since the market hosts a bunch of unpredictable events. It can also apply here the rule “Do not put your eggs in one basket.”. It is safer to attempt several strategies in order to analyze what works best.
- Search engines contribute to market share
Customers are developing the habit of seeing product reviews online first before they push through with their purchases. This is clearly evident as social media are driving customers to voice out their comments about anything, which includes the services and products that they use.
- Mobile internet access is getting stronger
According to the mobile marketing statistics conducted by Smart Insights, it was presumed that mobile will overtake the use of desktop in 2014 as it already reached the tipping point between the use of those two devices. From this data, one can safely assume that mobile internet access will open new doors for local SEO strategies to be developed and applied for more optimized user experience.
- Inactive websites could imply negative implications over businesses
Search engines continue to apply changes with their algorithms, and stopping at what you started in local SEO may give inaccurate and outdated information indicated in your website. This can potentially do harm than good since search engines may soon bring it down for inaccuracy.
- You are in a competition
Whichever platform being talked about – whether offline or online, businesses are engaged in a competition in any form. And one advancing at a faster pace than the other is already an advantage for him, and a disadvantage for the other. Sustaining strategies that really work for both of you will bring you to the almost same and fair level in the market competition.
Even though that SEO strategies are harder to implement nowadays, customers still demand a higher level of information conveying from businesses in order for them to make sound purchase decisions. With this, it is vital that businesses should keep up with the pace in order to succeed in the market.
Maximizing the business potential in using local SEO services isn’t a one size fits all strategy. SEO continues to change, and so as the responses of the customers with different techniques used to reach them. Despite of the uncertainty of things within an economic area, a business should not stop learning and developing their skills and services in order to grow alongside the technological advancements that are happening continuously.
Online visibility is one of the important aspects that must be strengthened as part of imaging branding of one’s business. And a way to achieve it is to associate online strategies with local SEO guidelines, that are optimized according to the existing protocols and standards implemented by search engines. Getting the service of the best local SEO companies can help you be educated with the best practices through local SEO tips and strategies that they already tried and tested. Having them on board your company can help you jumpstart your local SEO.
For existing client feedbacks and reviews about the popular and top local SEO companies in the market today, check out CrowdReviews.com’s reviews of local SEO companies.
Latest posts by Trevor Price (see all)
- Why Document Management Software Is a Must for Every Company - January 13, 2017
- What Are the Best Scheduling Software for Your Specific Needs - January 12, 2017
- What Are the Top Features of Membership Management Software - January 10, 2017