The best email marketing services open possibilities for your company to perk up its campaign and get more leads, which would in turn become sales. You may ask why you need to use an email marketing service. Basically, you can begin with a higher return on investment (ROI) with e-mails. Besides, it does not hurt to improve your business brand.
Nonetheless, most of the email marketing services reviews claim that they provide easy-to-use editors, comprehensive reporting tools, and innovative solutions. They show that they can efficiently and seamlessly campaign your business via e-mail. The problem is, you could not guarantee this until you see the results.
Top Types of Email Marketing Techniques Today
Email marketing services cost should not be taken lightly. If you have committed with a fraudulent email marketer, you will end up losing more than gaining returns. Otherwise, you can get as much as 122 percent ROI with an effective e-mail campaign.
According to McKinsey & Company Marketing & Sales, e-mail is still a significant strategy to obtain customers than penetrating social media networks in 2014. The article explains that e-mail is a way of getting more personal with your prospective clients. This is true as e-mail marketers send customized messages based on the customers’ purchase history, click-throughs, and browsing history.
You have to learn the different e-mail marketing strategies so that when you deal with a service provider, you will know how to assess their packages. Given below are the possible components of an email marketing services list:
- Welcome E-mails. A human touch will always be necessary in capturing the attention of customers. The best digital marketers attest to this. If you want to create or sustain relationships with your clients, you must give them welcome e-mails. From this kind of missive, you can make your company known in a professional and entertaining way.
- Email Newsletters. These are considered regular e-mails sent to your website or blog subscribers. The messages give updates about your company, news, or latest publishing, which are anticipated by the clients. Although the e-mails do not focus on advertising your company’s services or products, they can still strengthen the relationship between your firm and customers. The objective of newsletters is to keep your people connected to your firm even without purchases.
- Promotion and Event E-mails. If you are holding promotions, discounts, or seasonal sales, you must let your customers know. This will not only assist you in getting more returns, but also about conversions. By letting people participate in your offer, you are already opening doors for future commitments.
- Survey E-mails. Analysis of your business performance is necessary if you want to improve your operations. It is more ideal if you get insights from your customers. You cam send them questionnaires and polls to answer, such as what they feel about the industry you are in or your business solely.
- Automated E-mails. Automatically generated e-mails can promote your company by simply prompting customers on the activity they have done. An example is when they have downloaded from your site, responded to your survey, or subscribed in your website. It can serve as a one-size-fits-all campaign. Included in the email could be your invitation for other services your firm could offer.
- Re-engagement E-mails. If you have the history of customers’ transactions, you can identify which of your clients are inactive. Re-engage them with your business by offering your seasonal products. You will never know if your customers simply forgot about your brand’s name. By introducing your company again briefly, they may be encouraged to be back on board.
- Direct E-mails. These are messages that are provided upon request. For instance, your clients can request access December products and sales fliers.
How to Choose Effective and Trustworthy E-mail Marketing Services
Before you dive into a monthly or yearly commitment with an email marketing services company, you should answer several questions. Here are the key questions that will help you choose the most suitable business e-mail marketing solution:
What Does Your Company Want to Achieve? You have to identify the objective of your firm relative to adoption of e-mail marketing. You must define your goals, which should serve as guidelines for your corporate growth. For instance, you are a retail company and you want to increase your sales. E-mail could assist efficiently in targeting your buyers virtually.
Who Is Your Audience? You should know who you are aiming to focus. Are you aiming for the general people? Or do you want to target pre-teens or teens? By knowing your audience, you will be able to identify support tools in developing a more effective e-mail campaign. Demographics are highly essential in constructing your e-mail.
If you would like to capture the attention of women, you would likely need a feministic theme for your e-mail. As much as possible, market your products or services while giving them insights on latest female trends relative to your industry. This will give you the edge not only to advertise your brand, but also to serve as an information provider.
What Are the Related Costs? Pricing may not be the priority in selecting an e-mail marketing service, but it is still necessary. You have the right to gain a fair cost for the service. For instance, if you are billed monthly, you must have a quantitative perception on how many subscribers you could obtain in 30 days. There must be assurance of results rather than the claim of simply getting “more.”
What Type of E-mail Would You Send? You have to select from the given types of e-mails earlier in selecting a service. You also need to figure out if you would only provide newsletters or you would also prefer promotional deals. Moreover, you may deliver personalized or tailored messages for your clients if you prefer
Will You Design the E-mail Template? There are e-mail marketers who could help with designing your template. Nonetheless, this requires extra price. If you will opt for custom design from the marketing provider itself, they should guarantee professional themes using your company’s colors and logo.
Will You Integrate Social Media With E-mails? If you currently have active social media profiles, it is ideal to inform your subscribers or customers about them. It’s not much of an effort since the e-mail marketer will simply embed your social media accounts. This is an advantage since you could augment your exposure in two ways in just one message.
Is There Customer Support? It is most effective if the e-mail marketing company provides customer support. If the firm could provide every possible leeway for inquiry, such as call, chat, or e-mail, then you should consider it highly supportive for your objective. Most importantly, customer service must be around-the-clock.
Are There Analytics for Performance? You also need to verify if the e-mail marketing strategy is paying off. Specifically, you have to know which links your customers are clicking, who opens your messages, and how many e-mails are being sent on a regular basis. The provider should also give you definite figures of the readers who unsubscribed and e-mails accounts that are inactive. From the measures, you could devise better approaches if improvements are required and you are not getting more leads as anticipated.
Do Not Waste Time and Look for Options!
Take advantage of the perks of e-mail marketing while you can. There are various service providers to evaluate as early as today. To give you a set to begin with, here are top-rated e-mail marketing service companies:
Mailigen. As claimed, the e-mail marketer will provide everything you need in one service. It has an intuitive e-mail template builder, 24/7 support, real-time tracking, and outstanding delivery rates. Mailigen could also give you the benefit of SMS marketing to over 190 countries. If you want to ensure that your company is benefiting from e-mail submission, it will provide you precise reports on recipients’ locations, bounces, e-mail opens, and click-throughs, among others.
SharpSpring. The advertising company specializes in generating leads for your company while optimizing your marketing communication with your target market. From leads, it will give you instant sales opportunities. It tracks visitor’s data based on behavior so you will know when to retain and sell.
It is one of the top-rated and most popular e-mail marketing providers since its service is obtainable at 33 percent lower value. You may cancel anytime for any reason for it offers monthly subscription. In as short as five minutes, you can start using its easy-to-understand platform.
AWeber. This affordable service provider guarantees all the tools you need to send electronic messages right away. In just a few minutes, you could develop engaging e-mails. AWeber is designed to integrate with other applications, such as WordPress, Facebook, LeadPages, and PayPal. Its e-mail marketing team is available seven days a week to respond to your inquiries and support your business growth.
The aforementioned best email marketing services reviews could offer smart and less costly pricing plans. They also provide free trials or demos so could have a feel of their services or products. Nonetheless, if you are interested to know more, CrowdReviews.com can lengthen your list with its comprehensive reviews of email marketing services.
Latest posts by Leonard Worthy (see all)
- What Aspect of Insurance Agency Software Works Best? - January 15, 2017
- What Is Time Tracking Software and How Does it Work? - January 13, 2017
- Tips on How to Choose and Compare the Best Auto Dealer Software - January 12, 2017